MiFID II is set to fundamentally change the rules around trading in the EU by forcing the entire industry to make seismic alterations to their operations. In order to hit the 2017 implementation deadline and avoid costly sanctions further down the line, JWG’s MiFID II overview training can help you to manage the challenges as they appear:
Regulatory implementation training: MiFID II overview
- Context: Where MiFID II sits in the wider G20 regulatory landscape. The MiFID II map, what does it actually consist of?
- Deltas: What is new? The MiFID I to MiFID II overview
- How to operationalise your programme: Scoping, strategic decisions and dependencies
- Trading obligations and venues: Trading venues, systematic internalisers and HFT rules
- Reporting and data management: Transaction reporting, data publication and reasonable commercial basis
- Investor protection: Client classification, inducements, financial promotions and best execution
- SYSC: Record keeping, microstructural controls and operational risk
- Implementation strategy: The how and the when.
Demand is high, so please email RegIT@jwg-it.eu ASAP to reserve your seats and avoid disappointment.