New JWG research has found 374 ‘legislative initiatives’ targeted at financial services due in the next three years globally and regulators are increasingly less tolerant of poor data quality which is ever more crucial in demonstrating compliance. Thanks to MarkLogic, we are pleased to be able to host a global discussion on our findings.
Come hear what the experts are proposing be done now to make your data foundations ready for when the regulator is truly digital:
- Get JWG’s latest insight into global regulatory data demands
- Hear how the regulators’ data strategies have developed
- Participate in a discussion of key challenges for capital markets firms.
Our panellists will be:
- PJ Di Giammarino, CEO, JWG
- Nick Cook, Head of RegTech and Advanced Analytics, FCA
- Francis Gross, Senior Adviser Directorate General Statistics, ECB
- Jeff Bandman, Bandman associates, former head of CFTC labs
- John Neasham, Director CDO, Deutsche Bank
- Giles Nelson, Chief Technology Officer, Financial Services, MarkLogic
To register for your free place, click here now
For more background on the 4th April 8:00 EST/ 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET webinar click here. All registrants will receive a free copy of the full JWG research report.