With the second round of MiFID II consultation now officially over, the time is right to get our MiFID II implementation training ready to fly on 24 March in London.
We suspect that, soon, regulators will be asking tough questions about how you plan to be ready for system integration testing in a mere 350 days from now. Can you explain what you are doing to meet the entirety of the change requirements?
JWG have been laying the groundwork for this moment since 2013. You can take advantage of our heavy lifting and get a complete and detailed understanding of the MiFID II landscape, the key challenges and the ways others are thinking of overcoming them.
Whether you are senior management looking to know your unknowns, or a programme manager trying to get your analysts and suppliers up to speed, this course is for you. We will fill in the gaps on:
- Context: where MiFID II sits in the wider G20 regulatory implementation plan
- Deltas: what is new – the MiFID I to MiFID II overview
- How to operationalise your programme: scoping, strategic decisions and dependencies
- Trading obligations and venues: systematic internalisers and HFT rules
- Reporting and data management: transaction reporting and data publication
- Investor protection: client classification, inducements, financial promotions and best execution
- SYSC: record keeping, microstructural controls and operational risk
JWG had resoundingly positive feedback from everyone that attended last month’s training, with average feedback scores of 4.8/5 for the content, relevance and presentation of the course. One happy customer even said “The overview of what is coming up in the pipeline allows us to go away and plan using what we learned today as a guideline”
Few other firms can offer you such an implementation focus at this stage. Indeed we have found no others brave enough to try! You can take part for just £855 + VAT per seat. Demand is high, so please email RegIT@jwg-it.eu ASAP to reserve your place.