A decade on from the financial crisis, the European Commission fitness check found different data modelling standards and reporting formats in place for transaction reporting and risk regimes. Efforts are underway to prove digital regulatory reporting can link reporting requirements to a business lifecycle to facilitate machine readability.
This summer, the Bank of England and the EBA launched efforts to optimise supervisory reporting. This month, JWG research this quarter has revealed a groundswell of SupTech support. Could DRR help clarify granular reporting obligations, harmonise concepts and define data quality expectations for risk data?
Join us for a virtual panel of regulatory risk experts, as they share their perspectives on how new data standards and technologies will be applied to produce better reporting outcomes in Europe and the UK. Please take 5 minutes to complete our survey here.
- Jermy Prenio, Senior Advisor, Financial Stability Institute at Bank for International Settlement (BIS)
- Francis Gross, Senior Advisor, ECB
- Alistair Milne, Professor of Financial Economics, Loughborough School of Business and Economics
- Joanne Horgan, Chief Innovation Officer Vizor
- Gavin Stewart, Director, Financial Services Group, Grant Thornton (former Bank of England and Financial Conduct Authority)
Moderator: PJ Di Giammarino, Founder and CEO JWG Group