2015 has been an important year in financial services regulation, it has witnessed regulators and the industry alike struggling to deal with drafting, interpreting and implementing a vast array of new requirements across trading, financial crime, risk and structural regulations.
The year has been just as busy for us and our RegTech platform as it has been for everyone else. This year we have ramped up our coverage and more than tripled our article output as we have helped to keep our readers up to date on all the latest regulatory developments and analysis. Even the FCA has been talking about RegTech this year.
We have also completely rebranded the site in order to allow the reader to filter our analysis in a more structured way and make our content more accessible. You can now filter articles by regulatory area, theme, regulatory initiative, article type and jurisdictional focus.
This has all resulted in our readership growing to a record high this year, so we wanted to sign off for 2015 by wishing you all a happy holiday.
We will be back in the first week of January, until then, we leave you with a breakdown of our top 10 most read articles of 2015:
- Best execution: 10 key changes under MiFID II – part 1
- Best execution: 10 key changes under MiFID II – part 2
- 10 Things You Need to Know about AnaCredit
- MiFID II implementation: ready for blast off!
- MiFID II implementation: on target, or on the regulator’s list?
- Regulators put the ‘Fear’ in MiFIR at transaction reporting conference
- Top 10 MiFIR transaction reporting known unknowns
- MiFID II: here I come, ready or not …
- MiFID II technical standards published
- 10 significant ways MiFID II will change our trading environment – Part 1