Our industry has gotten serious about its approach to climbing the RegTech mountain. Are we sprinting yet? Certainly not, but the course has become much clearer, the participants much more engaged and the contestants in it for real benefits.
Public and private sector boards are at a crossroads – but by and large, we are starting to see real benefit in RegTech. Thanks to industry collaboration, the way that money launders can be targeted, risk information obtained, and rule books managed can be reinterpreted with a digital, not analogue framework.
We have just sent our latest membership newsletter. In RegBeacon newsletter no. 25 we provide our thoughts on:
- What we learnt from 230 SMEs at RegTech Capital Markets 2019
- 9 special interest group sessions on surveillance, AML and reporting
- 2,987 documents published this year so far
- 374 regulations to be implemented by 2021
- The future of the RegTech Council
We are pleased to announce our 2H19 meeting and event calendar including:
- July: KYC Registry: Gaps, targets and priorities at Barclays
- August: EMIR and Digital Regulatory Reporting at Credit Suisse
- September: AML and trade surveillance at BlackRock
If you did not get your copy please reach out to email@example.com.