As we head into the final MiFID II implementation straight we publish our latest RegBeacon, but our message to the industry is that the ‘end’ is far from sight. We are becoming firm believers that there will be more work done to deliver this set of changes after the due date, than in the run up to January.
It is now time to focus on gearing up regulatory change programmes with RegTech to stay one step ahead of compliance in 2018.
In this issue we cover our RegTech outlook and initiatives including:
• Our MiFID II implementation predictions – who will be the winners and losers in 2018
• RegTech SIGs update – We progressed with our newly launched RegTech SIGs and held 4 meetings for over 40 firms
• MIG update – With less than 75 days until implementation we are proud to look back on the 16 meetings we ran in Q3
• RegDelta Update – New features and use cases and partners for our award-winning regulatory change management platform
• Our call for a RegTech Council – A progress update on the success we are already having with our message.
Finally, please help us pass on the word about our 7 March 2018 RegTech Conference as we look to build on the success of this years event.
We hope you enjoy this snapshot – please reach out to email@example.com if you would like to know more.