2018 has started at quite a pace, with running our biggest conference yet, pressing forward with our SIGs and RegTech Council collaboration as well as onboarding new RegDelta clients.
Our Q1 message to the industry is that the RegTech agenda is starting to make real progress, however the ‘end’ is still far from sight. In this issue we cover our RegTech outlook and initiatives including:
- RegTech 2018 – how we see the current state of RegTech and the priorities for the year
- Q1 Recap – our achievements from the past quarter
- RegTech SIGs update – Our special interest groups (SIGs) are picking up steam as we look to build on work done to date
- RegDelta Update – New features for our award-winning regulatory change management platform
- Conference – Our key takeaways from this years RegTech Capital Markets Conference
- RegTech Council – With participation from 50 individuals from global regulators, firms and technology an update from RTC plenary 5
You can download the newsletter here.
We hope you enjoy this snapshot – please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more.