Seismic decisions around the globe last year will make this year the most uncertain for future plans since the G20 agreed regulatory implementation priorities in 2009.
Though the shifting tectonic plates of geopolitics will dominate 2017 headlines, the uncertainty doesn’t matter from an implementation perspective. There is an unprecedented level to change to get on with, and a bigger and stronger JWG is ready to help!
Having read the implementation tealeaves, we have been preparing for this moment for the last five years. In this members-only issue you can find a recap of our progress last year and plans to rise to the challenges of this year:
- Feature: 2017 Damn the RegTech torpedoes … uncertainty ahead!
- JWG’S 2017 Focus – JWG’s 2017 game plan
- 2016 recap – What we achieved in our biggest year to date
- 2017 predictions – The top ten themes we expect to see in global regulation in 2017
- CDMG 2016 in review – What we learned from our work with over 35 firms in 2016
- MIG 2016 in review: The march towards our 100th MiFID II implementation meeting
- Tracking development 2016 – Update on key regulatory tracking efforts
- Ontology development 2016 – Our journey through the regulatory semantic web
- RegTechFS: our online community – What’s hottest
- RegDelta – An update on our award-winning regulatory change management platform
- Events – The two dozen events that we helped with last year
- REGIT – How we help firms and vendors understand the hot issues of the day
- RegTech – 28 February 2017 – all you need to know about our 300+ person event!
We hope you enjoy this member’s only snapshot – please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more.