This episode shines a spotlight on the new. digital capabilities required to track neo brokers, digital influencers (e.g., roaring kitty) and the new on-line herds of citizens that can influence market pricing (e.g., GameStop).
Picking up where we left off in RegCast 2, RegCast3 covers the key questions which politicians are asking the market the US, EU and UK from a perspective of what it means to the digital agenda. We examine what needs to change in the rulebooks, the data and the risk dashboards for regulators and firms.
- 1 March Treasury Select Committee hearing
- FCA data transformation new hires
- BoE Transforming data collection
- Kalifa review of UK FinTech
- FCA MIFID II product governance review
- FCA Neil Woodford statement
- EU Parliament Game Stopped analysis
- FCA risk dashboard analysis
Speakers and Guests
Related Podcast Content
Aired on: March 18, 2021
Aired on: February 1, 2021