RegCast 15: Implementing RegTech control solutions
Faced with mounting fines, banks are digitizing their regulatory obligation management process. Horizon scanning has leapt to the fore as one of the core capabilities required to achieve the holy grail of ‘end to end’ solutions that prove to regulators that business is being done right.
But getting many silos to map their controls to the same horizon is not as straightforward as it might sound. Niek Delis and Peter Vissers from ING join to discuss what it takes to deploy next generation data feeds like JWG’s RegDelta and control solutions like Sparq. The group cover technical pitfalls and describe the success they have had in winning over key stakeholders to their approach.
- RegCast 13: RegTech from horizon to controls here
- RegDelta: Trusted Regulatory Intelligence here
- RegDelta: Website overview here here
- To learn more about RegDelta or Sparq, email Corrina
- To create your own JWG RegTech Intelligence Hub, sign up here
- To register for JWG’s 16/17 November 2021 conference, see here
Speakers and Guests
PJ Di Giammarino
Aired on: September 17, 2021
Aired on: March 18, 2021
Aired on: February 1, 2021