RegTech Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
JWG are in the business of regulatory change management. Our analysts review thousands of pages of global legislative and regulatory text per year to aggregate, shape and define a holistic set of regulatory requirements by working with industry practitioners.
Understanding how your peers are confronting common challenges is vital to a smart approach to regulatory change. Having one place to discuss and action the issues is key to having a better, faster, cheaper and safer regulatory change programme.
JWG’s Special Interest Groups (SIGs) provide a collaborative, high-trust environment under Chatham House rule, uniting Directors, programme managers and regulatory SMEs from the sell-side, buy-side and vendors to understand how RegTech can help solve for regulatory challenges, large and small.
How do they work?
We are looking at regulation holistically, holding one session per stream every 6 weeks. Those streams being:
- Client Management SIG (CMS): This work stream focuses on AML and other regulations related knowing clients from an end-to-end perspective
- Trade Surveillance SIG (TSS): This work stream covers trading issues of what can be traded, where it can be traded, which types of firm can trade it and what systems they need to have in place to do so
- Data & Security SIG (DSS): This work stream addresses issues around data security and privacy relating to record keeping, as well as the associated technology risk and risk data obligations
- Reporting & Reference Data SIG (RRDS): This work stream covers reporting to regulators including but not limited to transaction reporting, we will get into the details of reporting formats, standards and collection mechanisms as well as data models and gap analysis across comparable regimes
Why be there?
- Participate in a truly unique, high trust, collaborative environment under Chatham House Rule
- Utilise JWG’s dedicated analyst team and proprietary research
- Turbocharge your 1:1 relationships:investment firms, professional services and technology providers
- Crowdsource your view of the implementation challenges that matter most to your peers and the network at large
- Use our safety net to understand the complex web of FS regulation
What’s the prize?
- Access to all minutes from the sessions produced collaboratively so far
- Access to business requirement analysis and impact assessment frameworks created by the group collaboratively so far
- 2 attendees per session (sessions held every 5-6 weeks)
- Inclusion in the group’s network to understand the full regulatory landscape
- The ability to shape member-driven agenda
- Access to employees from the sell-side, buy-side, and vendors ranging from Tier 1’s to Tier 3’s
- High trust environment to bounce ideas off and learn about regulatory landscape
- Access to innovative firms offering services in the market
Want to get involved? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org