Explore our RRDS library:
What people say
A big fat HUGE thank you for ALL of your fantastic help and moderation at Enterprise Collateral 2014. The moderators often make or break the sessions, and the JWG team certainly made them brilliant!Ellen Reevey, Worldwide business research
JWG early-on realized how central regulation was set to become to the evolution of the global capital markets and is an invaluable source of detailed knowledge and insight on a range of regulatory reforms and issues.Michelle Price, Thomson Reuters
JWG managed to provide a lot of information in a way that could be absorbed by senior people, which was exactly what I wanted. I think everyone there really appreciated the session and as a result, has a far better idea on how things now fit together.COO, Standard Bank
I've been using JWG's information for years to stay on top of the dynamic regulatory landscape. Their commentary is insightful, timely and targets the specific developments that people in the industry are concerned about, or soon will be. As a journalist and researcher who needs to make sense of regulations, I applaud their ongoing projects, one of which organises and databases the complex web of global regulations for ease of search.Anna Reitman, Automated Trader
- Brexit and financial services: Can ‘equivalence’ be achieved?
- The 5th Anti Money Laundering Directive: key changes and impact
- GDPR is now live: can technology strengthen your compliance?
- JWG to help tackle $1.6 trillion crime challenge
- The trade and transaction reporting horizon: 10 key initiatives for 2018 and beyond