Register to Attend
We have a great collection of EU, UK, US and Asia Pacific regulators registered to join in our Chatham house rules discussion of integrated reporting with top firms and technology suppliers.
Our research has identified a number of key challenges posed by 430C by the much bigger picture imposed upon us by continued technological developments.
In this meeting we will:
- Discuss the risk data challenges in a digital age
- Propose a new framework for simplifying data reporting strategies
- Discuss the EBA 430C consultation due 11 June
- Propose 10 recommendations for the 430C ‘data dictionary’
- Solicit your views on how the industry could help the authorities to address the bigger SupTech challenges with the urgency required.