JWG’s eighth annual conference will be the premier, global event for setting the 2024 RegTech agenda.
Long recognised as the first, biggest and most professional public/private sector meeting place, JWG is continuing to focus on helping agencies, firms and those that serve them face fear, greed and safety in a digital age.
The next big round of regulatory reforms is kicking off and digital assets and FinTech are enveloped by the regulatory framework. In this conference we will distil the essence of FIFTY (50) regulatory change drivers into a coherent debate on the strategic priorities for RegTech 2024:
- Trading: Transparency, Digital Assets, Market data, algo testing
- Conduct risk: Consumer duty/ ESG, AML/CFT/Sanctions, Market abuse, Comms surveillance, accountability
- Risk and data collection: Basel III/ IV, FRTB, ESG; 2028/9 EU/US/UK data dictionaries and reporting rewrites
- Technology risk management: Op Res, AI, Cyber, TPRM
- Compliance: Horizon scanning, unlocking embedded compliance
The great news is that firms have an opportunity to leverage new, open-source models to power their controls at the point of execution with better data, logic and reference code. But how?
For more information on the event – see our article here.