Register to Attend
In our second meeting, a global group of regulators, firms and suppliers discussed the changes in the regulatory building blocks required and quickly identified components which could be assembled to define a new paradigm for risk information collection.
The next meeting will focus on a new paradigm for collecting risk information from a digital system and get the group’s views on the design criteria and control specifications required for a digital age.
JWG is working with an organising committee to prepare materials for the next session. Please let email@example.com know if you would like to get involved in shaping the agenda or contributing materials.
- Digital Revolution, 2019 Francis Gross here
- Smart Contracts, Distributed Ledgers, and the need for Algorithmic Financial Contract Standard, Willi Brammertz, Allan Medelowitz here
- Common domain model here
- To join the JWG Global Derivatives Digital Regulatory Reporting Programme, email Corrina
- Access the JWG reporting LinkedIn here or DRR members access area here
- To create your own JWG RegTech Intelligence Hub, sign up here
- To register for JWG’s 16/17 November 2021 conference, see here
- To join JWG’s July special interest group meeting email Corrina