We really enjoyed speaking to the leadership of the Quantitative Finance Community in advance of our 6th annual conference in November.
We covered a lot of ground:
- Key RegTech / SupTech issues for quantitative finance professionals
- How can quants contribute to the RegTech discussion
- How data management and agility have influenced the regulators
- The latest Crypto market developments
- The opportunity for data specialists on the regulators’ side of the fence
This year the event will be focusing on three themes for the next generation of RegTech (Regulatory Technology) and SupTech (Supervisory Technology) deployment:
- Strategists will discuss the winners and losers from embedding high fidelity, low-cost data and digital compliance into new markets.
- Technologists and compliance experts will share future strategies for technology and data controls.
- Risk management and reporting experts will explore lessons learned from the first wave of RegTech and SupTech in action and debate what happens next.
For more details visit RegTech Conference