Today’s economic crime experts face new regulatory demands to modernize risk frameworks as regulators dish out large fines. RegTech solutions have been proven to help integrate and streamline controls, but only if we align with fast-moving new rules. How can RegTech help bridge risk silos and create effective compliance solutions in 2022?
This half day seminar is not one that you want to miss. We will be covering scores of regulatory updates including:
- FCA 05/22 Market watch 69 – Observations on market abuse surveillance
- Q421 and 05/22 US electronic communications and trade surveillance fines
- Q222 Bank of England – Charting the Future of Post-Trade – Client onboarding
- Q222 UK Economic Crime (Transparency and Enforcement) Act and MLR updates
- Q222 Wolfsberg, US Treasury and RUSI updates on sanctions
See here for the agenda with links to the key documents, RegCasts and new JWG research.
Register now for your virtual VIP pass which will not only give you full access to the live event but also to all of the recordings of the panels, for a full 6 months.
Tickets are free for firms, regulators and trade associations.
Confirmed speakers. JWG has assembled an all-star cast of speakers from legal, policy, operations, technology and compliance communities to cover:
- The state of AML/TF policy: ADGM, UK Finance, GDF
- Sanctions and screening under conflict: Commerzbank, GAM Investments
- Detecting market abuse: Smarsh, Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence, Crypto.com, State Street
- Managing risk: Apiax, Barclays, Securrency
See here for the full list of speakers which is growing daily.
Why JWG: Since 2008, our RegTech events have consistently proved to be the ideal forum for FS market leaders and decision makers, to have comprehensive and constructive discussions with their peers, regulatory bodies and technology innovators. We want to see how we can get these changes done in a better, faster and smarter way – RegTech can help.
The aim of our RegTech events has always been to bring together this wide community and encourage debate over the current and future regulatory agenda, as well as promoting strategic conversations. Here, market participants in conjunction with global regulators and trade associates tackle the new challenges ahead whilst investigating how the very best RegTech can make compliance strategies better, faster and more efficient.
JWG Annual Conference, 9th & 10th November 2022
This seminar will help lay the ground work for our annual conference which will be held in Q4 this year. We are considering a mix of physical and virtual formats to involve the global community as we share lessons learnt, promote new debate and set public and private sector targets for deploying a maturing set of technologies.
Get in touch with Corrina.firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to find out more!