As sanctions barriers rise and market access is cut off for a digitized market, AML/TF and Surveillance capabilities need to respond quickly with safe and appropriate RegTech. Join us on 23rd June as 16 market SMEs discuss what this means and what comes next.
In this seminar, leading AML, KYC, Terrorist Financing, Sanctions and Market Abuse experts will articulate the key challenges of these fast moving, interdependent but separate regulatory requirements and what RegTech can do to align compliance solutions.
The stakes are high and JWG is delighted to announce that our virtual digital surveillance seminar being held on 23rd June has assembled a fantastic line-up of 16 speakers, 4 firms, 1 regulator, 3 associations and nearly 4 vendors. See here for agenda.
This half day seminar covers a vast number of regulatory developments that you will not want to miss. Register now for your virtual VIP pass which will not only give you full access to the live event but also to all of the recordings of the panels, for a full 6 months covering:
- FCA 05/22 Market watch 69 – Observations on market abuse surveillance
- Q421 and 05/22 US electronic communications and trade surveillance fines
- Q222 Bank of England – Charting the Future of Post-Trade – Client onboarding
- Q222 UK Economic Crime (Transparency and Enforcement) Act and MLR updates
- Q222 Wolfsberg, US Treasury and RUSI updates on sanctions
See here for the agenda with links to the key documents, RegCasts and new JWG research.
Tickets are free for firms, regulators and trade associations.
Confirmed speakers: JWG has assembled an all-star cast of speakers from legal, policy, operations, technology and compliance communities to cover:
- The state of AML/TF policy: ADGM, UK Finance, GDF
- Sanctions and screening under conflict: GAM Investments, Commerzbank AG, Shoosmiths
- Detecting Market Abuse: State Street, Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence, Smarsh, Crypro.com
- Managing risk: Barclays, Apiax
- 2022 Priorities: GAM Investments, Shoosmiths, NayaOne
Why JWG: Since 2008, our RegTech events have consistently proved to be the ideal forum for FS market leaders and decision makers, to have comprehensive and constructive discussions with their peers, regulatory bodies and technology innovators. We want to see how we can get these changes done in a better, faster and smarter way – RegTech can help.
The aim of our RegTech events has always been to bring together this wide community and encourage debate over the current and future regulatory agenda, as well as promoting strategic conversations. Here, market participants in conjunction with global regulators and trade associates tackle the new challenges ahead whilst investigating how the very best RegTech can make compliance strategies better, faster and more efficient.
JWG Annual Conference, 9th & 10th November 2022
All our seminars help lay the ground work for our annual conference and as we will be sharing lessons learnt, promote new debate and set public and private sector targets for deploying a maturing set of technologies, please put the 9th and 10th November in your diary. As with all of our events, all recordings and intelligence will remain online for 6 months.
Get in touch with Corrina.email@example.com if you’d like to find out more!