Regulation is coming thick and fast. With predicted document count of 200,000 by 2018, dealing with the deluge in a page-by-page, regulation-by-regulation approach is becoming impossible as G20 commitments spread across many rulebooks.
Firms trying to tackle the changes one-by-one will end up with sky-high implementation costs and conflicting priorities – unless they take action now to pull it all together. What is needed in this space is a consolidated approach, which looks at how regulation as a whole aligns, by examining overlapping requirements for their lowest common denominators.
In our presentation (see video), delivered at TSAM Europe 2015, we cover more than 600 legislative initiatives worldwide via a top-down ‘helicopter view’ to see, not only the ‘here and now’, but the full landscape.
With major new initiatives, such as MiFID II, changing the way trading is done in the EU, you can take advantage of our heavy lifting and get a complete and detailed understanding of the MiFID II landscape, the key challenges and the ways others are thinking of overcoming them.
Whether you are senior management looking to know your unknowns, or a programme manager trying to get your analysts and suppliers up to speed, this course is for you. We will fill in the gaps on:
- Context: where MiFID II sits in the wider G20 regulatory implementation plan
- Deltas: what is new – the MiFID I to MiFID II overview
- How to operationalise your programme: scoping, strategic decisions and dependencies
- Trading obligations and venues: systematic internalisers and HFT rules
- Reporting and data management: transaction reporting and data publication
- Investor protection: client classification, inducements, financial promotions and best execution
- SYSC: record keeping, microstructural controls and operational risk.
Few other firms can offer you such an implementation focus at this stage. Indeed we have found no others brave enough to try! You can take part for just £855 + VAT per seat. Demand is high, so please email RegIT@jwg-it.eu ASAP to reserve your place.