2017 was a year of profound upheaval for firms and regulators. As we move in 2018 we publish our latest RegBeacon, we are looking ahead and reviewing the trends shaping the global financial landscape in 2018 and beyond. Our message to the industry is that, even though we have seen off numerous deadlines and challenges the ‘end’ is far from sight.
It is now time to focus on gearing up regulatory change programmes with RegTech to stay one step ahead of compliance in 2018.
In this issue we cover our RegTech outlook and initiatives including:
- The year ahead in financial services regulation – what is coming up in 2018 at a global, regional and national level
- 2017 Recap – our achievements from the past year
- RegTech SIGs update – We held 13 meetings for over 225 members in 2017 and are planning even more this year
- MiFIDupdate – With the implementation deadline passed we look back at the achievements of the 114 meetings our MIG facilitate and forward at the challenges which still remain
- RegDelta Update – New features for our award-winning regulatory change management platform
- RegTech Council update – With over 170 people from 90 institutions now involved we outline what we learned in 2017 and the exciting plans for 2018
Finally, please help us pass on the word about our 7 March 2018 RegTech Conference as we look to build on the success of this years event.
We hope you enjoy this snapshot – please reach out to email@example.com if you would like to know more.