We are now 10 years on from the crisis which began the seemingly never-ending stack of regulation that we continue to plough through. As with any infrastructure project the post-crisis regulatory framework requires renewal and repair. Regulators are revisiting reporting regimes and data standards, and are looking at the emergence of new technology, whilst at the same time continuing to add to their rulebooks. Of course, political change continues to drive FS change with Brexit, Lexit (LIBOR exit) and US uncertainty.
All of which is why we continue to push ahead with our thought leadership agenda and our RegDelta system.
We are pleased to publish our latest RegBeacon, in this issue we provide our thoughts on the biggest issues facing the industry and an update on what we are up to:
- The way ahead – what is coming up in the next quarter at a global, regional and national level including EU reporting, Brexit getting real and the aftermath of GDPR
- Q2 Recap – our achievements from the past year
- JWG Fundraising – news of exciting opportunities with JWG
- RegTech SIGs update – we continue to engage with the regulators as we run more and more meetings this year
- RegDelta Update – New features for our award-winning regulatory change management platform
- RegTech Council update – with over 170 people from 90 institutions now involved we outline the way forward for the group
- News of a big new partnership!
You can download the newsletter here.
We hope you enjoy this snapshot – please reach out to email@example.com if you would like to know more.