For our sixth annual RegTech conference we are bringing our global network of regulators, trade associations, academia, firms and leading technologists together to define the top challenges facing both private and public sector and debating potential strategies to overcome them. Our global regulatory debate will help you cut through the noise, understand what regulatory dialogues are important and how you can hone your business and compliance strategies to mitigate risk.
This not to be missed two-day, virtual event which will be available on demand for six months, has confirmed speakers from: ADGM, Bank of England, ECB, Barclays, DTCC and Zodia helping to lead the discussion for senior decision makers within global financial institutions to understand:
- How divergent approaches to new asset classes will produce winners and losers
- The impact of new UK, EU and US market structures, high fidelity, low-cost data and new, digital rulebooks
- How digital regulatory reporting will lead to the alignment of new granular risk data standards
- What new cloud and data controls mean to your global risk control frameworks
- The future of digital controls for market surveillance and AML.
. We have 20+ speakers confirmed and are filling the last remaining seats now – time to register for your seat today!
Free delegates passes are available for senior decision makers within global financial institutions and regulators. Contact Corrina Stokes if your role covers:
- Regulatory: Heads of Regulatory change, compliance, legal, regulatory reporting
- Executive decision-makers: CDOs, CIOs, CAOs, COOs and trade associations
- Technology: CTO’s, Heads of eCommerce, Heads of IT
- Public Sector: Global regulators, standards bodies